Words on the LOOSE




The other day I wanted to put up a post about the words LOSE and LOOSE.

As I did my research though, my mind veered off on a tangent and produced a poem instead,
if it could be called that. Pffttt!

Ah well, as part of wordplay I'd say it deserves to take up space here. Who knows, it might give
me ideas for future blog posts.

Till then, enjoy reading, or not.

guess what I heard on the news
a guy drank too much booze

came in with no shoes
for the scheduled interviews

no one accepted his excuse
he had everything to lose

 he let his tongue loose
lashing out words in profuse
at a lady with a bruise

later leveled with an accuse
he is now held for abuse

a bystander who’s a recluse
eyes wide shut, she’s no obtuse

lying in wait, she stews
sure nice if there's some juice

her detective skill needs no introduce
proof of misdeed, she will produce